Monday 14 May 2012

Dates

Being a tad obsessed with making sure I know exactly when everything is happening (without my diary I am totally lost) I thought I would give you all a few Swfc dates to jot down if you haven't already.

Today: Season tickets go back on sale. Please dont complain about the rise in price as you were given the opportunity to purchase them early at a lower rate and there is finance. I'm beyond happy as for the first season ever I have taken the leap and got a season ticket!! I cant tell you how annoying I've been randomly bursting into chants and "Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday" but I'm beyond excited. I'm sat in the South Stand as all the good centre line tickets had been snapped up in the north and I am nervous of sitting behind the goal (a story for another day,lets just say JJ was involved). You'll recognise me as the loud one( or the only alive one :P) trying not to swear to much!
Season Ticket Pricing

 The prices are very reasonable and the kop ones are the lowest in the league!


Today- Second leg play off semi final between the b*nts and Stevenage 7:45pm Ko

Tomorrow - Second leg play off semi final between Huddersfield vs MK Dons 7:4pm Ko

Tomorrow- Rumour that the retained list will be out (according to Rob Statton)

Saturday 26th May- Play off finals for League 1

 Monday 18th June- The day we all love in the summer,it's fixture release day. I love waking up and rushing to the computer (usually to find i'm hours too early) to plan the next 10 months of my life.

Saturday 4th August-- Play West Bromwich Albion at Hillsborough,kick off 3pm

Saturday 18th August- Start of Season- delayed due to the Euros of

There will also be a trip to Portugal and apparently Scotland,more details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment